Beauty > Maternity Skin Care > Best Sellers






Price: $34.99

(as of 2014-01-24 01:32:34 PST)

You save $14.99 (43%)

FREE Shipping

Usually ships in 24 hours

Category: Maternity Skin Care

Rating: 3.7 / 5.0 (220 votes)











Urban Skintrition Prevention-Aid to fight Stretch Marks- 4 oz. /118 ml with Enhanced Shea Butter + Natural Botanical Extracts + Vitamins + Collagen Repairing Peptides (Paraben-free) by Urban Skintrition

Product View


See larger image and other views (with zoom)


Product Details

Manufacturer
Urban Skintrition
Brand
Urban Skintrition
Size
1 Pack


Check All Offers Add to Wish List Customer Reviews


Features

  • This product is specially designed to help in prevention and aid in existing striae; lighten dark areas and smooth out uneven skin.
  • A proprietary complex of rare essential oils, vitamins, and effective extracts designed for optimal results. Our Shea butter: An essential ingredient for keeping the skin moist, calm and conditioned for stretch mark prevention. For external use only. We are sulfate, paraben and phthalate free, manufactured in a GMP certified facility.
  • Our products are composed of 99% vegan certified ingredients. Vegan certification requires that no animal based ingredients or byproducts are used and no testing has been performed on animals. The other 1% of ingredients in our products conforms to the vegan certification they just haven't been formally certified.
  • Collagen Repair: Protein repairing collagen and skin tightening agents with essential Vitamins help with fighting existing stretch marks.
  • Made in the U.S.A

Description

A demand for a reasonably priced product that worked well on all skin types. Working with premier industry chemists, all types of skin with all types of stretch marks, many iterations of formula and much testing we were able to develop our highly refined stretch mark cream. A significant amount of time is spent on research and development of our products and a huge part of this process is making sure our products are safe for everyone. Our products are manufactured in the United States in a cGMP lab that is in compliance with FDA regulation.

Similar Products

DermaRESTORE – Stretch Mark and Scar Treatment – The Latest in Skin Repair technology – 4oz Cream
Urban Skintrition Body Oil: Tea Tree Oil + Rosehip oil + Lavendar + Vitamin-E – (2 oz)
1.5mm Micro Needle Roller Skin Care Therapy Dermatology System
Finulite – The End to Cellulite, AM/PM Cellulite Cream (2 – 4 oz bottles)
Skinny Cream 6oz – Clinically Proven Cellulite Reduction and Skin Firming Cream – Advanced Formula – A..

Comments




Become a fan of NaturQ on Facebook for the inside scoop on the latest and best selling beauty products.